Saturday 5 April 2014

Brilliant Reviews - Complete Set

This is a very nice set of reviews for my trilogy, Legacy of the Eldric, Dragon Rider and Shadow of the Demon. Check them out at-
 http://dragonsheroesandwizards.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Prophecy%20of%20the%20Kings

In brief;
"I struggled with this book/series a bit. Not because I did not like it, but because I did - alot. But why did I like it exactly? It had no deep lovably flawed characters like Robin Hobb's stories, nor did it give me the warm fuzzy feeling I'd get from reading Anne McCaffrey. It didn't even have witty repartee like a David Eddings novel. Then I realized it. It was so simple. What it had is one heck of a good story. What it had was demons and dragons, sword and sorcery, danger and strife. What it gave me was the type of story I did not want to put down and when I did, I looked forward to returning because I wanted to know what could possibly happen next."
Really nice review. The above site is a terrific place to read many book reviews. It's worth a look.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment