Friday 22 May 2015

Marketing a Book: Kindle Boards

My experience paying for marketing on Kindle Boards was poor with few or no sales. I paid for spotlight. The difficulty was, in my view, that my advert appeared amongst so many free ones. With a plethora of free ads to compete against it seemed very pointless paying for an advert and when I saw what I was getting my heart sank.

If anyone has had a good experience adversing on Kindle Boards then let me know please. It wasn't too expensive so I didn't lose out too badly and it may be worth a try for others. I may have picked a bad date to advertise which seems to be the other problem that timing can be hit and miss.

Any authors with any suggestions on where's best to advertise -- let us know by commenting below

No comments:

Post a Comment