Sunday 8 June 2014

The Dwarves by Markus Heitz

The Dwarves (The Dwarves, #1)The Dwarves by Markus Heitz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have just read The Dwarves by Markus Heitz. Very very slow book to start with but what an ending!

Excellent read overall. Characterisation is brilliant with some characters extremely likeable and others less so. It's a hit in Europe and the chap deserves to do well everywhere. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of twists and turns and unexpected parts to the plot. Good fun.

Be warned though - it takes getting into.


View all my reviews

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I've been wondering about this one. I even started it twice, but got distracted sooner or later. I think I need to give t another try. I've always been fond of dwarves. {SMILE}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, be warned it takes a while to get into but is worth the wait. I haven't read any of his others but want to.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. I did like what I read. Since I've always had a soft spot for dwarves, that's not surprising. I just have to keep from getting distracted. {Smile, wink}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I got further the second time than I did the first. Hopefully the next time will be the charm. {cross fingers, BIG GRIN}

    A.E.B.

    ReplyDelete