Saturday 29 March 2014

Great fantasy Read. Recommended. Check it out here.

Legacy of Kings (The Magister Trilogy, #3)Legacy of Kings by C.S. Friedman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excellent book with some very novel creatures, Souleaters. Very good characterisation with Magister Colivar heading up a strong cast. Kamala is a great introduction and breaks all the rules. Lots of intrigue and plots. it's a complete story in a novel with enough remaining for a follow up tale. Good in depth history behind the tale. Good read!


View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. That looks like an intriguing books and an intriguing series. {Smile}

    And I just got distracted: you're on Goodreads? I love that site; it's where I keep track of my reading. {SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me a friend request on Goodreads, Anne. Nice to compare books.

      Delete
    2. Thanks .I just did. This should be fun! {SMILE}

      A.E.B.

      Delete