Wednesday 13 November 2013

Final Excellent Review from Mulluane.

Another excellent review from Dragons, Heroes and Wizards blog site.

The pace continues to be fast but steady for most of the story. There were a few twists I didn't see coming and one I expected but never saw. Ummm, how do I explain that without a spoiler. Well, lets just say that there was possibly an easier way out of the Demon problem only David Burrows did not take it. And I respect him all the more for that. All too often a writer introduced a "convenient" magical solution which solves everything and takes the believability of the tale and tosses it out the nearest window.

Not this time. Every time our heroes got a foot up, David Burrows knocked them back down, dusted them off and then shoved them under the closest bus. It was truly fun to watch and I enjoyed every tension filled minute of it


Brilliant and thanks Mulluane :)

David

No comments:

Post a Comment