Friday 24 May 2013

Great review and thanks :) Keep them coming, please.

Very welcome review for the Prophecy of the Kings Omnibus -

"This tale is very well written although the beginning is slow. Personally, I love epic adventures and this one does not disappoint. I am a fast reader and yet my Kindle said that it would take me nearly twenty hours to read this trilogy! So be prepared. You will not whip right through this one. I love the cover, as well. Very Celtic looking. A very promising author. I will be watching for more works by him." J Coulter

http://www.amazon.com/Prophecy-Kings-Trilogy-David-Burrows/product-reviews/0955676045/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Note from author - the books are available individually rather than as the Omnibus Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment