Tuesday 1 January 2013

In support of Indie Authors

Over Christmas I read a few books that I downloaded FREE on Kindle. The first three were outstanding and, as a self published author, I really felt the competition was fierce. I have written the reviews below. There is a mixture of genres, all of which I enjoyed. It was certainly an eye opener that the first three books I read were this good.

However, the next five or so brought me down to earth with a  bump. I only read the first chapters of some so I shall retry them later, but frankly time is too precious and there's lots of good books on the market.

Self published work can be really good, but you have to beware. I do hope my works stand out from the crowd. Help me and other self published authors by writing heart-felt and genuine reviews.

Happy New Year

David

No comments:

Post a Comment