Saturday 17 November 2012

Hunger Games - cracking film

I saw Hunger Games on the plane yesterday (today), coming back from US. What a terrific film. I thought it was cracking entertainment. Anyone else seen it? The premise was new, but the bulk of the story was a fight story, but it worked very well. There were some scenes in the film that didn't seem to go anywhere, but hinted that there's far more in the book that they put in the film. I'm going to have to get the book by the looks of it. Any recommendations? Is it better than the film?

I like long flights. Good chance to pick up on films I've missed. I saw Pirate Captain and Ice Age 4 as well. I like cartoons. They are so well done. Shrek remains my favourite though.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Hunger Games but I haven't seen the last two you mentioned. I love cartoons.

    ReplyDelete