Tuesday 5 June 2012

Men in Black Review

I loved the original film for its originality. I really wanted this one to be as good but it fell short of my expectations. It's a cop film with a Sci Fi background. The originality was lost which was disappointing. It's OK but it could have been much better.

Going back in time to when MIB were first formed, first alien encounters etc would have added a unique dimension.

As a fan I'm glad I saw it, but it could have been so much more. The younger K was good. I loved his dead pan facade but even that could only stretch so far.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the first one but I am like that with many series...I don't tend to go to movies, have gotten too cranky about people talking and shifting around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good opportunity to see the DVD of the first one again. I saw it again and it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete