Saturday 8 November 2014

New to Smashwords - Drachar's Demons, fantasy by David and Andrew Burrows

Smashwords allows many download types so I have recently published Drachar's Demons there. Please give it a a try and let me know what you think.

I enjoyed reading Drachar's Demons. It's one of the most enjoyable fantasy books I've read this year. Drachar's Demons is excellent and fast paced entertainment for fans of traditional fantasy books. If you like well written traditional fantasy with plenty of magic and action, you'll enjoy this book very much..  RisingShadow.net


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/491179

2 comments:

  1. Oh good. I am fond of Smashwords. They and Baen are the main sources I've found for RTF ebooks, which are the easiest format to use when I want to print one out so I can bind it. Not that I need to do that when a book is offered in paperback like this one is, but it's nice to have options open anyway. {SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete