Thursday 17 July 2014

The Steel Queen - Karen Azinger

The Steel Queen (The Silk & Steel Saga, #1)The Steel Queen by Karen Azinger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book. It definitely has an appeal and I will be reading book 2. A good read with some excellent characterisation and well crafted plot. This book has a nice feel to it. The heroes develop nicely and there's a multitude of possibilities developing. Very well honed fantasy with a good potential for more to come. Some interesting developments especially over the "enemy" with one individual developing and one being reborn. The scene is set for a conflict between them which should be interesting.


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. That does look interesting. {Smile}

    How do you choose the books you read? I'm just curious. {Smile, wink}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking, Anne. A friend who owns http://www.risingshadow.net/ suggested this book. I thought I'd give it a go and I'm reading book 2 which is pretty good. My recent favourite is Michael Sullivan's series though.

      Delete