Saturday 21 July 2012

Amazing Spider Man - review

You know what fantasy fans? I really enjoyed this. My youngest son didn't want to see it. I think he was put off by how good the Tobey Maguire version was, but the new version is very entertaining nonetheless. http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/

The CGI just gets better and better. The villain is good and believable in his own way.

It is a similar tale to start with to the Maguire version and that could feel tedious to some, but it really gets going and is good value. Well worth seeing in my view.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to contemplate whether to see this. Here in the U.S. we are still reeling from the tragedy surrounding the new Batman movie so some people are probably less likely to be going to the movies right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that was dreadful and my heart goes out to the families of those involved. Let's hope it never happens ever again.

    ReplyDelete