Thursday 12 January 2012

Another Great Review - Drachar's Demons

Drachar's Demons has just had another great review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Action packed adventure, January 11, 2012

By
kehs (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Drachar's Demons (Paperback)
Wow! I was lucky enough to be given a copy of this book by the author and am so pleased to be able to say I loved it. I was drawn into the adventure from the opening pages. What's not to like! There's magic, elves, sorcerers and demons woven into a magical tale about a fight against evil. I thought this had all been done before but Burrows has created his own world and people and I thoroughly enjoyed the read. I highly recommend Drachar's Demons. I just wish I was as eloquent as the author as my words do not do justice to his book.

Check it out at http://www.amazon.com/Drachars-Demons-David-Burrows/dp/1441471456/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1326386949&sr=8-4

No comments:

Post a Comment